Is this page empty or out of date? We need someone to maintain this page! Read more at our jobs board.
We currently have no opportunities available.
We are happy to support requests for autistic adult participants in research, subject to the following conditions:
1. The research is not being conducted by individuals or groups which are looking for a “cure” for autism, associated with Applied Behavioural Analysis, or genetic research or gene therapy.
2. You will provide us with a copy of the completed research to be stored in our Vault for the use of our Citizens.
We will post a short summary of your intended study or project here and post any other information, such as documents or posters, in a post on our Forum. We will then send out one post to promote the project on our social media platforms. If we’re particularly enthusiastic about your project, you are yourself a Citizen, or you can make a financial contribution to the Empire, we may do more.
If these are acceptable terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* A short summary of your project, purpose, desired demographics of participants, terms of participation, compensation and proposed timeline (when the project/interviews/survey period will run and when you expect roughly to have the results written up by – we are autistic and we like to know these things).
* A deadline by which this advert can come down.
* An Instagrammable image, if you have one, that we can send out on our social media platforms.
* Any information sheets, ethics forms, posters or documentation that you want to go on the Forum.
Please note that we do run our own shoestring research projects and are always happy to hear from researchers who would be interested in amplifying, funding, partnering, or building on our work.